Wisdom Teeth: Did You Get Them Out Yet? - Page 2 of 2

To get braces, I had a total of 8 teeth removed. - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Mar, 2005 - 3:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Tonsils, Wisdom Teeth and all the Pain!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2005 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Wisdom Teeth: Did You Get Them Out Yet?
A Friend

Wisdom Teeth: Did You Get Them Out Yet? - Page 2

Sheesh, JB. You would think, with being the GM and all, you wouldn't be so vague in your descriptions. wink.gif

Actually, I have a sort of funny, kick in the pants story with my wisdom tooth. Last Fall a friend of mine and I were helping out with a school band by our college. We went to practice and somebody was talking about how one of their band members was having their wisdom teeth taken out. She and I started talking about how lucky we were because neither one of us had started getting our wisdom teeth in.

I kid you not. The next night when I was brushing my teeth, I realized I was bleeding. Looking around, cause it kind of scared me when I spit toothpaste out and blood came with it, I realized my bottom right wisdom tooth had just started coming in.

I haven't had it look at yet, but it hasn't really been bothering me at all. The only frustrating thing is that, since I'm not used to having a tooth back there, I'm constantly pinching my skin.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2005 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Yet Them You Teeth Wisdom

To get braces, I had a total of 8 teeth removed. I had 4 before the braces pulled and 4 after the braces pulled (to make sure my wisdom teeth did not mess up the work of the braces). I went to a oral surgeon. This truly is the only way to go! Sodium pentothal IV and novacaine cocktail make sure that you sleep nicely through the entire operation. I woke up and couldn't feel my entire head and was minus 4 wisdom teeth. A week later, the stitches came out and no problems.

When I was a child, I was usually sick. From kindergarten until 3rd grade, I was absent from school 40% of the time. The sickness usually switched from tonsilitus to ear infections. I had a old school doctor that did not like the idea of giving up tosils without a fight. In 5th grade, he told my parents that if I got tonsilitus again that he was going to have them removed. I never got it another time. Apparently, all I needed was to be threatened!

Vincenzo

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Wisdom Teeth: Did You Get Them Out Yet?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,