Flour Goes Up In Trinidad

Flour Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Feb, 2004 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Price control in this little place!
12th Feb, 2004 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Flour Goes Up In Trinidad

Flour goes up!

The price of flour goes up so the bakers raise the price of baked goods such as breads and pastries. Do you think our local services use any excuse to raise prices or are they justified in adding on the price hike to consumers? The funny thing about this (not really funny) is that salaries do not increase to match the higher costs of living. I would say for every five price adjustments for goods and services, salaries increase a notch, that would be a ratio of 5:1 and that is most likely at the executive job positions.

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2004 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Up Flour

Do you think our local services use any excuse to raise prices or are they justified in adding on the price hike to consumers?

It is ridiculous! I cannot believe nobody is saying anything about this issue! people do not complain enough! why we do not get together and start complaining and stop buying bread! oh come on people!, the attitute of some people here gets my nerves. They will not complain about the flour price but if their boss said they have to work the wednesday after carnival then they will make a big scene about it. smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

> TOPIC: Flour Goes Up In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,