Those Darn Neighborhood Dogs And Cats! - Page 2 of 2

Update: I didn't buy the pepper, I - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Mar, 2004 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2004 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Those Darn Neighborhood Dogs And Cats!
A Friend

Those Darn Neighborhood Dogs And Cats! - Page 2

QUOTE (CarKeyBoi @ 17-Feb 04, 5:51 PM)
red pepper. Lots of it. Sprinkle liberally around the perimeter of yuor yard.

That sounds like the most constructive suggestion, most do-able of all. Tomorrow after work I will go buy the pepper and 'dust' the perimeter of my lawn. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Those Darn Neighborhood Dogs And Cats!
A Friend

Cats Dogs Neighborhood Darn Those

Update: I didn't buy the pepper, I bought ammonia instead. Mixed it 3 to 1 with water then poured it on the perimeter of my lawn. I also put some in a spray bottle. So far it is working. When it rains real hard (twice since the first dose) you have to do it again. I have caught the cats right in the act of spraying my porch and got them first with the ammonia water! Whew, can they move fast- they flew across the yard.

I caught the large dog just as he was about to go, and he flew across the yard too. For being 1/2 Lab he sure whimpered and yelped over being squirted on his hind quarters.

There is just one dog left, she is old and she does it out of sheer orneriness. I just shovel it and dump it further down the street closer to her house. She won't go past it, so I guess you can say I made a barrier of her poop.

I am still going to make a fence, only 2 feet high, and boarder the yard. With summer coming, so will the tourists be coming to the summer vacation homes and nearly all of them have pets! They are banned from allowing their dogs to potty on the beach! We do not have a swimming beach, but still I am glad that there are restrictions like that.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Those Darn Neighborhood Dogs And Cats!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,