A Psychopath Walks Into A Room. Can You Tell

A Psychopath Walks Room Tell - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Jul, 2017 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Book Reviews / News
Post Date: 22nd May, 2011 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Book Reviews

Journalist Jon Ronson spent two years talking to psychopaths, psychiatrists and even Scientologists in an effort to learn more about psychopathy and its effects on society.
Source: NPR Topics: Author Interviews

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 8:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tell You Room Into Walks Psychopath A

How to tell if your boss is a psychopath. DAVID Gillespie is an expert on psychopaths. Here he explains how to tell if someone is just garden variety nasty, or something far more troubling. Source 1z.

26th Jul, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Psychopath Walks Into A Room. Can You Tell UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I believe I can tell when someone psycho looking is around but the Ted Bundy types, the ones that look normal I cannot but can anyone?

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sometimes they are easy to spot others are very hard to spot. I can not spot them all and I am sure others can not spot them all that is how some always fall through the cracks. I do not think there is a test out there that is 100% effective.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is definitely not where my training lies so I'm guessing that I'd be hard pressed to know if or when a psycho walked into the room. That said, unless I'm totally outgunned by this cat I'm guessing I can take him out and even if I'm outgunned, if I'm close enough to him I have a pretty good shot at taking him out.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well some of them you can tell right away. They just have that look in their eyes. Those are the ones that make it easy and let you prepare for stuff. It is the others that are hard to tell.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Psychopath Walks Into Room. You Tell

I'd be too worried I'm misreading the look. I'll let you and other trained professionals identify them and trust in my training to take them out before they hurt anyone if I need to.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A Psychopath Walks Into Room. You Tell Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Psychopaths are better at learning to lie, say researchers. Individuals with high levels of psychopathic traits are better at learning to lie than individuals who show few psychopathic traits, according to a new study. The findings indicate that people with high psychopathic traits may not have a 'natural' capacity to lie better, but rather are better at learning how to lie, according to the researchers. Source 3o.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: A Psychopath Walks Into A Room. Can You Tell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,