Global Climate Change - Page 6 of 19

I think this is how the waters of the earth - Page 6 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 31st Mar, 2017 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (19) »
Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Global Climate Change - Page 6

More than half of world's apes and monkeys in danger of extinction, study finds

About 60% of Earth's primate species are now threatened with extinction and about 75% have declining populations, according to study published Wednesday. In the case of the Hainan gibbon, a species of ape in China, there are fewer than 30 animals left on the planet. That and many other species will disappear in the next 25 years. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

Change Climate Global

Science doesn't care if you believe in it or not

Whether you believe in climate change or not, the laws of physics will continue to work and ice will continue to melt. Ref. Source 1h.

Image from: A photo made available by NASA shows a view of a massive rift in the Antarctic Peninsula's Larsen C ice shelf.

Global Climate Change
Global Climate Change (Hover)

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Diet and global climate change

Eating healthier food could reduce greenhouse gas emissions, suggests a new study. As it turns out, some relatively small diet tweaks could add up to significant inroads in addressing climate change. Ref. Source 5q.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Page 6 Change Climate Global

Okay, this is just one more reason to eat well. We are so unhealthy in this country. We really need to rethink just about everything we do. Don't get me wrong, I have my unhealthy likes… and on occasion I give in to them.

Rather off topic, but...
I started a diet/workout program a few years ago that seems to work. I eat healthy and workout six days a week. On the seventh day I get a break and I can eat whatever I want. It kind of like a reward. In the beginning my rewards were big and I looked forward to them all week long, plotting and planning what I was going to eat when. Then the rewards started to be less and less important as my body adjusted to my healthy eating habits, including eating five to six times a day in smaller portions. Now, there are reward days that go by with no reward and some where I only have a small reward… like a candy bar, usually a Charleston Chew!

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Change Climate Global

Tackling resilience: Finding order in chaos to help buffer against climate change

A new article aims to provide clarity among scientists, resource managers and planners on what ecological resilience means and how it can be achieved. Ref. Source 9f.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change

There is a lot of chaos in the sciences of climate change. You have this study counter dictating this study or that study making some things hard to understand and prove. I think providing a lot of clarity on all the research into climate change can be a good thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change - Page 6

Melting sea ice may lead to more life in the sea

Every year an increasing amount of sea ice is melting in the Arctic. This can start a chain reaction, which leads to increased production of algae and hence more food for creatures in the sea. Ref. Source 7f.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 6

I think this is how the waters of the earth help produce more and more life as man and others over fish the temps warm up to produce more food for smaller creatures and thus more food for fish and then we get more fish to help repopulate the oceans. Maybe we will learn to coexist with more life and share this planet so a equilibrium is met.

> TOPIC: Global Climate Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,