Global Climate Change - Page 10 of 19

This is true This is one of the reasons I - Page 10 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (19) »
Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Global Climate Change - Page 10

Most effective individual steps to tackle climate change aren't being discussed. Governments and schools are not communicating the most effective ways for individuals to reduce their carbon footprints, according to new research. The study found that the incremental changes advocated by governments may represent a missed opportunity to reduce greenhouse gas emissions beneath the levels needed to prevent 2°C of climate warming. Source 9n.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Change Climate Global

Most comprehensive database on past global changes is online. Climate scientists will now be able to more accurately study the pattern and causes of global surface temperature changes than was previously possible, thanks to a large international team of scientists contributing to PAGES (Past Global Changes). Source 6r.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Unabated climate change would reverse the development gains in Asia, report suggests. Unabated climate change would bring devastating consequences to countries in Asia and the Pacific, which could severely affect their future growth, reverse current development gains, and degrade quality of life, according to a report. Source 2y.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Change Climate Global

Human-made aerosols identified as driver in shifting global rainfall patterns. Scientists found that aerosol particles released into the atmosphere from the burning of fossil fuels are a primary driver of changes in rainfall patterns across the globe. Source 3b.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Change Climate Global

Yeah, we'll be architects of our own demise. And I don't think we'll exterminate our whole species, but I do think a lot of humans will die because of something we set in motion and there'll be a lot fewer of us and those that are left will be living harsh lives.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change

It is my belief that we have effected the global climate already and we are seeing the effects of this change as each year we are seeing much harsher weather at times then more mild weather at other times. I think we will be seeing greater effects in the next few years as nature tried to right itself. If the humans stop trying to change things we will get through this and come out alive. Other wise it may get a lot worse and then who knows what will happen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change - Page 10

KN,

I think Nature is going to figure out a way to kill a very large number of us off. Much like it did with the plagues in ancient times, the Dark Ages, the Middle Ages, and right through the Renaissance. Every time there were too many humans for that ages technology, nature figured out a way to kill some off. Once killing about a third of the population of Germany.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 10

This is true This is one of the reasons I want to go see that new movie that they are releasing soon about controlling the weather. I have a feeling that we are close to being able to control the weather and it can make a lot of sense *smile*.

> TOPIC: Global Climate Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,