Niyoka Folkes Attack Case

Niyoka Folkes Attack Case - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Jun, 2011 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Barataria North Secondary School
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2011 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Niyoka Folkes Attack Case

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate:

Niyoka Folkes

NIYOKA FOLKES, 17, cried as she relived the beating she got at the hands of a schoolmate and her (the schoolmate) female relative while she (Folkes) lay helplessly in a drain near the Barataria North Secondary School on June 2.

The fight, which left Folkes dazed and bruised, was captured on a student's cellular phone's video camera and was widely circulated on the internet via several social websites including YouTube and Facebook.

In an interview yesterday, with her mother Karen Folkes and attorney Om Lalla who has been retained to seek the family's interest, Folkes said a four-year friendship between herself and her attacker, who is also 17, ended with the attacker linking with a school gang.

Ref: Source 1

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2011 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Case Attack Folkes Niyoka

I saw the footage and it was so disturbing to see that I had to turn it off. I couldn't believe any HUMAN could behave this way and the "adult" present! What is happening with this case? Are the girls involved in jail or arrested? What about the adult with the pink top?

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2011 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Niyoka Folkes Attack Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Amanda

Comments: I too watched the video on youtube and I felt sick to my stomach. This girl took a tumble down a 4-foot drain on her back and the girl continues to slam her fist into the girl's head. These people are breeding monsters. I have a young child and I don't know what emotion I would feel if I saw that happening to my child.

15th Jun, 2011 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Case Attack Folkes Niyoka

Breeding monsters is about right and they're "girls" God help us yes, just now they will be attacking teachers with no remorse whatsoever.

> TOPIC: Niyoka Folkes Attack Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,