Batman - The Weakest Character? - Page 3 of 4

I think their trust in Batman is with a grain - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 30th Jan, 2010 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
No super powers, just super gadgets? Or was there something more? Key Comic Thread
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2004 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Batman - The Weakest Character?
A Friend

Batman - The Weakest Character? - Page 3

It wasn't that Batman didn't have a super power that made him so cool, but the fact that he was insane, and THAT was his power so to speak. The man had to be crazy to do everything that he did, I mean his parents were killed in front of him. He lost it all, and in that madness he found his vengence. And as point of fact, he was trule better then the others, and the comic books even comblied. In one series or events, he was cast out of the Justice League because he had complied information on how to beat ALL the other members. When asked why, he said that was in case any of the turned on him, or were taken over by an outside force. They then asked why he did not have one for himself. His answer "If ever that happens, the the world is doomed."

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2004 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Character Weakest - Batman

That is a cool response - where did you get those quotes or sayings from, a comic or television - please reference it?

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2004 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Batman - The Weakest Character? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

surprisingly, I got those quotes I used from both. It started in a comic, but then the Justice League cartoon decided to do an eposide on it, which is why he hasn't been in to many lately, and also why they are making a new batman cartoon.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Character Weakest - Batman

Batman may not have power but is very smart.Superman once say : Batman is the most dangerous man on earth.

3rd Nov, 2004 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Character Weakest - Batman

I think it was the right choice to make him be Super-powerless. THat way, we can sympathize with him more. He is more close to us than Superman who can do pretty much every thing, if you know what I mean...

Smallville did a better job at that sense. He really looked like a regular teen there.

25th Jul, 2009 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

I'd say Batman is the most resourceful character. He is like the MacGuyver among the super heroes and that makes him pretty poerful not weak.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2009 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Batman - Weakest Character - Page 3

But at the same time the Justice League trust him, at least Superman does, as he trusted only Batman with a kryptonite ring that had caused him trouble in the past. He is also a master of at least 30 Martial Arts. Is the smartest of the Justice League.

30th Jan, 2010 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Batman - Weakest Character Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

I think their trust in Batman is with a grain of salt. Batman does tend to do his own thing and has methods that the others probably wouldn't use themselves to get the bad guys to spill their guts.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Batman - The Weakest Character?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,