Mormons Sexting

Mormons Sexting - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 18th Dec, 2014 - 1:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Sexting Mormons
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2011 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons Sexting

Why men sext: Shedding light on an addictive behavior

Gardner witnessed the man's life fall apart. He lost everything to a problem rooted in s-xual addiction. After that experience, Gardner saw a growing problem that needed to be addressed. That's why Gardner became a certified s-xual addiction therapist who works with LDS Family Services. Ref. Source 1

27th Jun, 2011 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Sexting Mormons

This is becoming a growing phenomenon in the Church. It's so big that if they have to deny a temple recommend to people based on this, the numbers would be few and worrisome.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2012 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons Sexting Studies Doctrine Mormon

As many as 20% of teens have 'sexted'

SALT LAKE CITY - As many as one in five teenagers has sent an explicit photo of himself or herself to others. And twice that many report they've received such photos, according to a new study lead by University of Utah researchers. Of those teens, a significant number don't recognize the potential for serious emotional and even legal consequences. Ref. Source 6

Mormons Sexting
Mormons Sexting (Hover)

24th Jun, 2012 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Sexting Mormons

I told my children that if I ever caught them doing something like this that they would never have access to a phone or a computer ever again while living under my roof... And I meant it too!

28th Oct, 2014 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Sexting Mormons

No one that is LDS should be involved in any kind of sexting just the thought that someone is doing this is bad enough and members should know way better.

18th Dec, 2014 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Mormons Sexting

Sexting usually means the person has a need to be accepted. A person who does this really doesn't know the full implications of their actions including the destruction they are heaping on their reputation.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Mormons Sexting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,