The World According To Paris

The World Paris - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The World According To Paris TV Show
TV Series
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2011 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

The World According To Paris - Season 1 Episode 4 - The New Year is right around the corner. Brooke is out of rehab and off to spend time with family in Aspen. Paris is off to have some much-needed alone time with Cy. Cheers to the New Year, resolutions, and of course, drama.

The World According To Paris (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2011 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Paris To World The

Who cares what Paris thinks about the world, that headline actually makes her sound like she lives in a bubble and maybe she does for all I care. I won't be wasting my time watching her or her shows.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2011 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

The World According To Paris Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The World According To Paris - Season 1 Episode 7 - Paris sets Brooke up on another blind date; things go wrong when Brooke breaks her sobriety and spends the night with Charlie.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Paris To World The

What is your review for the entertainment value of the TV Series called, "The World According To Paris"?

The World According To Paris (Hover)

> TOPIC: The World According To Paris

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,