Martha Stewart - Page 4 of 8

Yep...we are in Christmas time and Martha - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
When the rich cannot get enough...
16th Oct, 2004 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Martha Stewart - Page 4

My mother is a huge Martha fan. She says Martha knows the best ways to cook and bake, and she's learned more about those topics from Martha than any other "prime time" cooking show.

Here's where Martha is doing her time. They call it "Camp Cupcake."

https://money.cnn.com/2004/09/29/news/newsm...artha/index.htm

Notice one of the jobs available is "groundskeeper." I think she'll feel right at home. Maybe it will be a nice little vacation for her, free from the paparazzi and brown-nosing lackeys.

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2004 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Stewart Martha

I found it interesting that there is not even a fence around the institution. I guess they're not worried about people trying to escape then?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

17th Oct, 2004 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Martha Stewart History & Civil Business Politics

Martha herself says it's like a college campus - I can't imagine that anyone would need to escape! There would not be any violent offenders there, for instance, because it's a minimum security facility. However, I'm sure there's a fence. It just didn't make it into the picture.

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

17th Oct, 2004 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Stewart Martha

Here is a quote from the article you referenced:

There are no barbed wire or fences enclosing the camp

So really, there is no fence. I'm sorry, no one can call a building a prison without there even being a fence. I can buy the comparison to the college campus more than the comparison to a prison. No wonder she didnt appeal!

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

18th Oct, 2004 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Stewart Martha

OH, gosh, I missed that! laugh.gif Nope, that's not a prison! I can't believe there's not a fence... Amazing.

Yep. A lil vacation for Ms. Stewart. A quiet retreat where she'll have time to write her new book. How nice for her.

Roz

10th Nov, 2004 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Martha Stewart

Martha asks for help with legal bills

Quote from CNN.com

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Imprisoned executive Martha Stewart has filed a claim with her company for $3.7 million for help with her legal bills, according to a company filing.

Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, which Stewart founded and still controls through her majority stockholding, said in a filing that Stewart submitted a claim, pursuant to the corporation's by-laws, for the reimbursement for her legal bills

Do you think the company should be responsible for paying Stewart's legal fees? Her argument is that the lawsuit related to her claim that she made false statements to infleunce the stock price of OmniMedia. Therefore, OmniMedia should take up the costs of the lawsuit. When does an individual become responsible for their own actions, without using their company as an excuse for their behavior?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2004 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Martha Stewart - Page 4

No, I think she should pay from her own funds. She has plenty. If her company had been directly involved in the lawsuit, then they should pay for their portion; but I believe it was all about Martha.

IMo
Roz

23rd Dec, 2004 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Martha Stewart Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Yep...we are in Christmas time and Martha Stewart will spend Christmas in jail....This is an extract of an open letter to her fans that she wrote for her web site:

"I am fine, really. I look forward to being home, to getting back to my valuable work, to creating, cooking, and making television. I have had time to think, time to write, time to exercise, time to not eat the bad food, and time to walk and contemplate the future. I've had my work here too. Cleaning has been my job - washing, scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, raking leaves, and much more. But like everyone else here, I would rather be doing all of this in my own home, and not here -- away from family and friends. "

https://marthatalks.com/

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Martha Stewart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,