Justin Timberlake - Page 2 of 4

Timberlake enjoys dinner date with Kunis Mila - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Aug, 2011 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
From NSync to solo hit this young man is going places, what do you think?
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2009 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Justin Timberlake - Page 2

Timberlake, Biel's 'open relationship'

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are reportedly just "friends with benefits". Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2010 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Timberlake Justin

Timberlake receives pudding award

Pop star Justin Timberlake has been honored as the Hasty Pudding Man of the Year. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2010 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Justin Timberlake Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Timberlake-Biel call it quits

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have reportedly ended their three year relationship. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Timberlake Justin

Timberlake to work with co-star

Justin Timberlake and Andrew Garfield are planning to release an album together. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Justin Timberlake
A Friend

Timberlake Justin

Most talented white artist ever in my opinion. Really good dancer, actor, and singer! He has had a really great career.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2011 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Justin Timberlake

Timberlake 'absolutely' smokes pot

Justin Timberlake has opened up about his drug habits in a candid interview with Playboy magazine in its July issue. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2011 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Justin Timberlake - Page 2

Justin Timberlake accepted the invitation of a female Marine to a ball. He's the second star to accept such invitation after Mila Kunis.

international QUOTE
Sounds like a pair of Marines have quite a story to tell.

Justin Timberlake, after encouraging his "Friends With Benefits" co-star Mila Kunis to accept an admiring Marine's video invite to the upcoming Marine Corps Ball, has accepted a video invitation to another ball from his own admirer in the Corps.

"I don't feel backed into a corner at all," Timberlake joked when asked by a reporter whether he would go. "I'll tell you what, I accept. But not because she shouted out one of my songs, which I do love ... And not because she had all those beefcake military guys behind her to try to intimidate me, although that probably would have worked by itself.

"I don't get asked out, ever, so I was very flattered by that," he said, calling it an "honor."

Timberlake had played a pivotal role in convincing Kunis to accept Sgt. Scott Moore's YouTube invitation to the Marine Corps Ball. Then enter Cpl. Kelsey De Santis. Source 3

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2011 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Justin Timberlake Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Timberlake enjoys dinner date with Kunis

Mila Kunis addressed Justin Timberlake with a "girlfriend bark" as they dined together in London, according to onlookers. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Justin Timberlake

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,