Monopoly Board Game

Monopoly Board Game - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Jun, 2004 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Monopoly Board Game
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2004 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game

One of the most popular family board games is Monopoly. Now there are so many versions and variants of it. Look at the picture below... That is Simpsons Monopoly. Also available: Star Wars, Spider-Man, X-Men and more...

Do you like this game? Do you still play it?

Monopoly Board Game
Monopoly Board Game (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2004 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Game Board Monopoly

Oh, my gosh, my family used to play Monopoly all the time when we were kids. In fact, one of my sisters used to "flip" the board over if she was losing or otherwise not happy -- we can laugh about it now, but boy we used to get so mad at her.

Yes, the original is the best.

There is also a PC game called "Monopoly Tycoon" that is kind of cool to play - similar to the board game except you get to build neighborhood stores and such and see the buildings and the people. We have fun with that, my son and I.

Roz

15th Mar, 2004 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game Reviews RPG & Card Board

I love Monopoly. I remember sitting through a few Typhoons when I was stationed in Okinawa with nothing but the Monopoly board to pass the time. We were confined to the barracks because of the weather. Only one english station on TV, no work, C-rats for food. A number of us would sit around and play Monopoly day and night. It was loads of fun.

22nd May, 2004 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Game Board Monopoly

I LOVE Monopoly. I always make sure I can build as many Hotels as possible. I love to play this game with my husband and watch his face when I collect rent laugh.gif

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2004 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game
A Friend

Game Board Monopoly

hi please tell me about the history of the monopoly game by how did the game start

10th Jun, 2004 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game

I don't know how it started, but how about if you tell us if you like the game? Have you every played it? If so, what character do you like to be when you play? I am always the dog. What are your favorite properties to purchase? Mine are the red ones, I don't remember their names but the are on board on the opposite side of connecticut (which is light blue) right around the corner from St James Place (orange).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2004 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game

The Original Monopoly game was the first ever board game I had. I played it religiously every week. My favorite game piece was the car, and my favorite property was, of course, Boardwalk. I did enjoy purchasing the railroads also. I believe I still have the game in a box in the basement somewhere. Tenaheff, the red properties you are referring too are Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois Ave's, I think undecided.gif

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2004 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game
A Friend

Monopoly Board Game Board Card & RPG Reviews

I used to love Monopoly as a kid, but can't stand it now. I think my main objection is it just takes forever to play. There are some ways to speed it up but I never liked playing it that way. A good strategy is to get monopolies on some less expensive properties and improve them. I always did good with New York, Tennesee and St. james, as well as Conneticut, Vermont and Oriental. It takes less cash flow to get hotels on these and you can build wealth from here. Too many people make the mistake of going after Boardwalk and Park Place. You never have the financial ability to build from there, and end up losing your shirt.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Monopoly Board Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,