Images From Mars

Images Mars - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Oct, 2004 - 4:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Can Mars support life?
21st Mar, 2004 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Images From Mars

Images From Mars

Here are some interesting images from the Mars rover/lander/explorer thing.

This is the view of Earth from Mars:
https://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA05547_modest.jpg

Here's a UFO:
https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/mer2004/rover-imag...-streak-med.jpg

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2004 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Mars Images

Interesting pics. I am always bewildered as to how they know that is earth? Or that is not some lint on the film? I am sure there are some mathematical workings for this, but I will not fry my brain over it wink.gif I am still wondering if they got to the moon.

21st Mar, 2004 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Images From Mars UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I am still wondering if they got to the moon.

Oh, my gosh, JB smile.gif I had no idea you were a conspiracy theorist laugh.gif

I let the scientists figure out what planet is what... We are living in interesting times, eh?

Roz

21st Mar, 2004 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Mars Images

I had no idea you were a conspiracy theorist

laugh.gif There are some missing links that the US Government just does not seem to be able to answer... Perhaps you have not seen this thread: Man on the Moon?

30th Mar, 2004 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Mars Images

I loved those pictures, I heard the Nasa already announced that existed water once in Mars. This would be an incredible discovery!. I cannot wait to hear what else they can see there and when we will be ready for a real trip there with astronauts and all.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2004 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Images From Mars
A Friend

Images From Mars

I have been looking at the new photo's from mars at Nasa. This particular one has got me thinking.

Mars Photo

Notice the object in the foreground. It is rectangular with 90 degree edges on it. It seems to be rather different to anything else in the surrounding landscape. Does anybody else find this object peculiar?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2004 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Images Mars

It sure looks like a piece of wood to me.

I've seen lots just like it in fields out west.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2004 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Images From Mars
A Friend

Images Mars Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

When I first saw it it reminded me of a railway sleeper. If it is wood, this opens a whole new can of worms.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Images From Mars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,