Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2004 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Uno! Card Game

UNO! is a card game based on colors and numbers. The winner is the one who gets rid of all his/her cards. If you have one card remaining you are supposed to say 'UNO!' or you get more cards. It is fast paced and highly addictive.

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2004 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Game Card Uno

I LOVE Uno. I got tired of winning to my husband in this game. wink.gif It is really addictive and lots of fun!

2nd Apr, 2004 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Uno! Card Game Reviews RPG & Card Board

I haven't played Uno is a few years, but I, too, love this game! It is rather simple, but lots of fun. Based alot on the crazy 8's game that one can play with a regular deck of cards. Not exactly the same, but similar. Lot's of fun.

4th Apr, 2004 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Game Card Uno

We didn't play Uno very much when I was growing up, but I do remember playing it with a big group of people -- we had a double or a triple deck of cards, and it was a blast.

4th Apr, 2004 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Game Card Uno

I got tired of winning to my husband in this game.

Hello? Please... let us be honest with our fellowmen and tell them about the 30/0 margin... *evil look on face*

22nd May, 2004 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Uno! Card Game

Hello? Please... let us be honest with our fellowmen and tell them about the 30/0 margin... *evil look on face*

What are you talking about? rolleyes.gif One of the teachers at school have a set of Uno cards and we plan to play soon with the rest. They told me heated discussions come through it laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2004 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Uno! Card Game

I loved playing the game of UNO with my family when I was growing up. We had a big family so the game was always exciting because the more people you have, the better. I recently bought UNO for my daughter, but since its only the three of us that can play, and most times one of us is busy, its not as fun. I really need to sit down and think about having a family night or something like that.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2004 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Uno! Card Game
A Friend

Uno! Card Game Board Card & RPG Reviews

I love UNO. I don't play it often but when I do I have fun. I like it the most when I play it with my Causins. Great Game!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Uno! Card Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,