Uno! Card Game - Page 2 of 2

I love Uno, it is just such a fun game. Uno - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 6th Jun, 2005 - 3:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2004 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Uno! Card Game
A Friend

Uno! Card Game - Page 2

Uno is a good game, though not as good as CRAZY UNO! that is the best type of uno to play!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2004 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Game Card Uno

User Arthyr you may wish to consider this thread in your posting efforts.

3rd Sep, 2004 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Uno! Card Game Reviews RPG & Card Board

I used to play Uno a lot. We played with another couple, but we stopped inviting them over because the wife would get so mad when she'd lose. She would take it so personally when someone would pass her a draw 2 or draw 4 card. It just made the game no fun anymore. I do miss playing it though.

26th Mar, 2005 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Game Card Uno

Yes, Uno is definitely a family favorite at my house (we probably ought to name it our official family game). In fact, my parents played it together in college with their friends and they developed their own version called "Killer-Uno." Killer-Uno goes a little faster and is more exciting and, IMO- more fun, than the regular version.

It is also a favorite game to play with the cousins- we will have really big, long games together where we will play with 2-4 decks and all start out with 20-30+ cards- it's a ton of fun.

One of the best things about Uno is how simple it is. It can be great for teaching really young children about matching. And yet, it is universally enjoyed by so many ages!

Uno is definitely a classic.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2005 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Uno! Card Game
A Friend

Game Card Uno

I love Uno, it is just such a fun game. Uno Attack when it shoots cards at you is my favorite version, unless I get like 8 cards from the machine, then I just go sad.gif. Still, Uno is a great family game and a true classic.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Uno! Card Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,