D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 34 of 36

After some rest to regain health, Glem reads - Page 34 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2011 - 11:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 36 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
8th Dec, 2011 - 7:59am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 34

"I can't let you destroy this nation." Glem says to the dying/dead captain. "That's MY job."

hp: 3

Glem lets out a cry of victory and pain. He puts puts hope into his entropic shield as he limps quickly back to the necromancer. (If he can't find the necromancer, then he goes back to safety).

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2011 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten becomes curious and makes an announcement for all to hear,

"Who hear can decipher this weapon, both its meaning and these markings on it?"

Shoe holds it up in the air for all to see.

10th Dec, 2011 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

When Glem reaches the necromancer, the necromancer is smiling. "I can f-feel m-my strength returning to m-m-me... Death replenishes my soul!" He lets out a wicked laugh and says, "We must retire now, do you wish to come back to my home, or stay and take your own path?"

----------

The old captain walks up again and says, "I cannot read it, but I know someone who can." He motions for Krusten to follow him, and he appears to have a grave look on his face.

10th Dec, 2011 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Page 34 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

"I must still study further. Granted, you do not follow Nerull's path, deriving your magic from other sources, but I need all the help I can get in my studies. Unless I am getting in your way, or distracting you, I would like to stay a while longer at your place."

Out of Character:: Forgot to factor my improved turning feat to the check before. Makes no difference :|

10th Dec, 2011 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten calls her dog to her side and while carefully holding the weapon of the strange figure she follows the old man while wondering what all of this is about.

12th Dec, 2011 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

"Alrighty then." The necromancer says, with all hints of weakness now gone from his body. "Let us go back to my home, while we are there I will let you do as you wish. I have many potions and items that you could try out, and a place where you can practice whatever spells you want to."

The necromancer holds up his hands, they teleport back to the necromancers home.

(Tell me what kinds of things Glem would look for, what he wants to do, or where he wants to explore).

---------

The captain leads her to a tent with a wizard inside. The wizard is young and is wearing a simple brown cloak and brown clothing. "That sword appears to be infused with some kind of dark magic... I can't tell what the runes mean, but if you give me a day or so to examine it and dig through my books, I should be able to decipher its meaning."

(Does Krusten wish to let the wizard examine it, or will she simply keep it with her?)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2011 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 34

Krusten wonders about this young man being able to read the runes or just try to make off with it. She looks at him in the eyes and says, "You have two days and then I expect that you return it to me."

13th Dec, 2011 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 34

After some rest to regain health, Glem reads all the material he can find on the undead. He also has a look for health potions, and goes about finding a recipe or substitute for them.
He also practices rebuking and controlling undead, asking the necromancer to raise some corpses for practice.
After a few days, he asks "What is your mission, your purpose to be in this nation? I'll be willing to assist you and get some practice myself."

+  « First of 36 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.