D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 35 of 36

Glem walks into the tavern. He approaches - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Dec, 2011 - 3:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 36 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
14th Dec, 2011 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 35

The young wizard takes the sword from Krusten, and nods.
(Would you like me to jump the game ahead a few days? Because there really isn't much for Krusten to do while she is travelling with the caravan.)

----------

Glem reads through a multitude of the necromancer's books and finds a recipe for creating weak health potions. He also manages to find 4 health potions. After a few days of practicing controlling and rebuking the undead Glem feels that he is getting better and better at it.

"My purpose here really was just to experiment in peace, until these foul natives starting attacking and the dratted Feldakars began to settle here. Right now I mean to have a bit of fun though. If you want to help me, then I can send you on a mission. It will be very difficult and dangerous though. I need you to slay a vampire and burn it, then bring me the ashes. You will need help, so I would suggest letting me teleport you to one of the fortresses near the cave where the vampire dwells, there you can hire a few mercenaries to go with you. I will provide you with funds as well as directions to the cave from the fortress if you choose to accept this mission."

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2011 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten says she will come back in a couple of days to see what progress he has made. During the off days she checks her equipment, practices her skills and tends to her dog.

15th Dec, 2011 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Ummm... Do you any other hints on killing vampires? Can they feel fear, and can I rebuke them?" Asks Glem. When he is answered he continues "Also, may I have these?" holding up the potions.

17th Dec, 2011 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

Page 35 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten returns to the wizard's tent after a few days of travelling. When she enters, he says, "This blade is a cursed one, it contains immense power, but at a great cost. If you wish to unlock its power, which I highly am against, you must perform a certain ritual and recite the words that are written on the blade. As I said again though, this sword could consume your soul if you cannot best it."

The wizard hands Krusten the sword and takes a few steps back. "Tell me what you wish to do with it."

----------

"Would it be a test of your cunning and ability if I simply gave you all the answers?" The necromancer says to Glem, his voice resonating with power now. "I have told you all that I will, the rest is up to you, and yes you may take those potions with you, if you need more tell me. They will take some time to brew up though."

17th Dec, 2011 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten thinks about having greater power, but at the same time she wishes for her soul to be her own. She takes a heavy piece of cloth or blanket and wraps the sword in it.

"Perhaps someone may buy it one day and pay me back for my troubles with it."

She bids her thanks to the wizard and then awaits for the next step in her travels.

18th Dec, 2011 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

"I will do it. Let me prepare my spells, then teleport me to the fortress. Oh, and don't forget the gold." Glem smiles wryly.

0th: Detect magic, Light, Virtue, Guidance
1st: Doom, Hide form Undead, Magic weapon

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2011 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 35

The wizard sighs a sigh of relief and nods as Krusten leaves his tent. After another day of travel, the caravan finds a suitable place to set up their new town and they begin to build. The Captain asks Krusten if she would be willing to go on patrol and help defend the small settlement.

----------

The necromancer hands Glem a very large and heavy bag, that is filled with 1200GP. "Remember, save some to recruit some mercenaries to come with you, I doubt anyone could kill a vampire alone." The same feeling as before when he teleported washes over Glem, and suddenly he finds himself inside the walls of some kind of fortress. He steps out of an allyway and looks around.

He can see several shops, a tavern and plenty of people and guards.

18th Dec, 2011 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

Glem walks into the tavern. He approaches the bar and asks the owner for a secure room. Then he says "I have need of powerful bodyguards or mercenaries, if anyone asks I'll be in the room you gave me. I'll be right back down to continue my search in town."
When he gets to the room, he locks the door behind him and splits his money evenly across his pouches and pockets. If there's a lockable chest, he leaves half of it (700) in the chest.

+  « First of 36 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.