D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions - Page 5 of 6

He could attend some kind of etiquette school - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2011 - 11:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
D&D Tal'garoth Support & Questions Questond for DM Gunner1111 only Dungeons and Dragons
2nd Oct, 2011 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions - Page 5

How often are you going to be making updates to the game? I know you have your real life stuff but I rather know ahead of time when to check to make sure I'm not keeping back the game.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2011 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. School has been overwhelming and this weekend I went on a hunting trip.

But I am going to pull it together and will definately be updating at least every Sunday and Wednesday. You can expect updates on those days, but I might get time to update on other days as well.

3rd Nov, 2011 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

This pace is much more enjoyable isn't it?

I must appologize for my failure at being a decent dungeon master. I got behind in my schoolwork and that and life commitments kept me from being able to devote very much time to this. Now my schoolwork has been stabalized and my life has as well for now.

I hope you guys can forgive me for being a fairly horrid Dungeon Master...

3rd Nov, 2011 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Questions and Support Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

I will give you a thumb up now and you get two thumbs up if you're consistent. wink.gif I like a good game and you dish out some nice stuff but if it has a long lag in between I don't even remember what my character is doing.

3rd Nov, 2011 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

I didn't mind the lag. I have a break now and final exams in 2 weeks. Also, I check my email daily so I always know when something's been posted.

10th Dec, 2011 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions

How do I improve my charisma? If my character is to multiclass to sorcerer, he must have a high charisma. Conversely, when I leveled up, it appeared to drop from 8 to 6.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2011 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions - Page 5

You could attempt to acquire items that raise your charisma, also roleplaying a certain way will allow you to increase certain stats. But only to a certain point. (Not all GMs will let you do this, but I will).

Also, Glem hasn't really been the most charismatic type. He has been polite to most of the people he has talked to, but he hasn't really made an effort to be charismatic.

The easiest way to raise your charisma is with magical items.

12th Dec, 2011 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

He could attend some kind of etiquette school or ask for special training from a local educator to teach him what he needs to know. Of course your character will have serious game time loss while he's learning.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.