Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 9 of 18

ProudSistah I find your comment completely - Page 9 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Aug, 2011 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (18) »
State Of Emergency in Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago State of Emergency And Curfew - How will this affect law abiding citizens? Who will be able to move around, what are the specific areas that have been affected? Will this solve the violent upsurge in crime throughout Trinidad and Tobago or will we start to see more of these being required? What are your views?
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Related Information to Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
24th Aug, 2011 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 9

I read somewhere that Parliament is meeting today is that true? I wonder if they will seek to extend the state of emergency for three months instead of 15 days?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Name: Diwali

Comments: Can anyone tell me if Diwali celebrations will be interrupted because of the state of emergency? I know we won't be having Independence Day celebrations but I'm thinking what about if they extend it? They will affect diwali!

24th Aug, 2011 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

According to the Guardian, Commissioner of Police Dwayne Gibbs said that over 117 persons including 56 gang members have been arrested between 6 pm on Tuesday and 8 am on Wednesday. Good thing he suddenly appeared!

24th Aug, 2011 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Did I hear right? Anand said they will establish a hotline? Trinis always doing things late eh...Lossss, well I hope it works out and they can have *real* people giving *real* answers.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
A Friend

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Eid/ramadan is affected not Divali since this is a 15 day state of emergency. Divali will only be affected if it is extended to 6 months. I hope the authorities keep up the pressure on the criminals.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

Name: Diwali

Comments: Thanks Scrunter. Do you think they will extend it? I'm concerned for the country but also Diwali celebrations are important for me and my family. I have cousins coming from abroad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots - Page 9

Name: ProudSistah

Comments: I know some of you will hate me for this but I don't care. How come the police and curfew are targeting black people so? Because the areas they chose are where the majority of black people live, how come Siparia and them didn't get curfew? What? They ain't have any crime there? What about Point Fortin and all those areas where a lot of Indian people live? Eh? In my books, you know exactly how that's called...

24th Aug, 2011 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 9

ProudSistah I find your comment completely irrelevant. Why is that Trinis have to see race in EVERYTHING? My gosh, the country is under state of emergency for crying out loud and some of you wonder whether the government or the police are racially profiling areas and people? We are ALL Trinis!

> TOPIC: Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,