Chaguaramas Water Park Trinidad

Chaguaramas Water Park Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 11:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available
30th Jan, 2015 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

This is some video of what the future Chaguaramas Water Park in Chaguaramas, Trinidad will look like. Tell me what you think:

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2015 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Park Water Chaguaramas

When they open up the different countries in Movie Towne who is going to pay for the upkeep of these places? Like they also trying to take away business from that man down south, what's his name again?

30th Mar, 2016 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Chaguaramas Water Park Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Will this project start to stall with the fall in oil prices and the way the economy is now? Real Estate in that area is going to sky rocket but to be honest I don't like the location. There is too much traffic on that stretch of road from Westmoorings to where they are going to have the water park.

27th Aug, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

I can only imagine how high the prices will be charged when that project is completed. It will take a long while until it's done but I don't think it will be successful considering the fees that will rise up quickly.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Name: George

Title: Water Park

Comments: Well this video looks amazing. I however,wonder if this is just another pie dream. This is exactly what we need in this nation to compensate for all the adverse things the citizens have to put up with. It will be an embracing and magnificent achievement,something that should have already been in place years ago and functioning,where families could enjoy themselves particularly at weekends.

Edited Message Edited...
Please do not post using all caps.

> TOPIC: Chaguaramas Water Park Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,