Inside The Box Or Out?

Inside Box Out - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th Feb, 2005 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2004 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Inside The Box Or Out?
A Friend

Inside The Box Or Out?

There are some people that are naturaly good with flowing with society, and living within life. There are some people that live and see things from outside of society and tend to object to society. Soo...
Are you the kind of person that sees yourself inside "the box" or out?

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2004 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Out Box Inside

That is a very general question since there are many aspects to it. For instance I consider myself a non-threat to society because I am willing to follow rules and keep the peace, but generally I will not participate in its' thinking or recreation. For instance I will not go to lewd parties and speak about things that are not in conformity to my religious beliefs (where I live, Trinidad, vice is a dominant factor in everyday life). So if that is 'in' or 'out' of the box according to your definition I do not know, but it is a good topic to think about. wink.gif

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2004 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Inside The Box Or Out?
A Friend

Inside The Box Or Out? Health & Special Psychology

Ah, Well your right, and im trying to get people to open their minds to the many possibilities to this topic. This topic is somthing for your own eyes to percieve i cant give a definition because mine could be different to yours.
My definition of inside the box is doing anything to conform and feel better with others, and outside is being very perceptive person and seeing the truth in society and spacing from the box, and seeing the world. Of course thats just the way i look at it. smile.gif i want to see how people think in answering this question-and by giving me your/their different aspects on 'the box' one can see personality and whatnot

15th Apr, 2004 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Out Box Inside

My definition of inside the box is doing anything to conform and feel better with others, and outside is being very perceptive person and seeing the truth in society and spacing from the box, and seeing the world

Based on this definition I am outside the box since I will not do anything just to conform or feel better with others. In fact I have found I need very little social interaction to feel good, whereas someone else may need it quite often.

12th Feb, 2005 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Out Box Inside

I would consider myself outside the box. Sometimes I do the things I do with no reason but to go against the flow. I hate doing something just because everyone else does it, I hate to wear clothes that everyone else wears. I will not clap in shows unless I like them. In short, I do not like to feal as a part of a group, but rather as an individual.

12th Feb, 2005 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Inside The Box Or Out?

I am probably more inside the box than outside. I tend to be very conservative and I am very good at following rules. A "skill" I acquired in the Marine Corps. I love rules because if I know what is expected, it is pretty easy to measure up. (Unless you expect a soft-spoken, mild mannered person biggrin.gif )

I am not one to make waves unless I get tothe point where I feel I am acting on principal, then all bets are off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2005 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Inside Box Out

I am an inside the box kind of person myself. My philosophy is that the more I can interact with others, without alienating myself, the more I can learn about the world around me. I do not like to make a scene, or stick out, and being out of the box would most likely force me to do either or both. Of course there are limits to what I will do to be with the 'in' crowd, but more times than none, I am a chameleon, and can blend in well, or at least try too, with the crowd.

13th Feb, 2005 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Inside Box Out Psychology Special & Health

A great deal of my job is trouble-shooting processes. In tackling problems, it has helped me greatly to open my mind and brainstorm all sort of possibilities (nothing is too far off the wall). Then by applying theories and rules, I can then pare them down to the most likely suspects. Some of the solutions have actually turned out to be very "out-side the box" thinking and others have followed the norm for our process understandings.

As a engineer, I am pretty much a "out of the box" thinker. However, this profession is steeped in rules, laws and theories.

Just me,

Vincenzo

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Inside The Box Or Out?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,