Drawings of You: Romantic or Weird? - Page 2 of 2

Now if you saw a strange on the street and - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Oct, 2017 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Drawings of You: Romantic or Weird? - Page 2

There are a lot of factors that go into this. If the person is my significant other and a known sketcher, I won't have a problem with drawings. I actually think it might be cute.

Now, if this is a stranger or significant other going out of their way to draw me, I get a little iffy on the subject. I'm not going to hang a picture of myself on my wall, but I can appreciate the gesture from someone I love. Other than that, the actual drawing itself will be kept out of sight since that seems a bit creepy.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Weird Romantic You Drawings

If he is super handsome and charming I might think I've scored but if he is all the opposite I think I will feel stalked. Doesn't sound deep but if you're honest with yourself you will probably feel the same way.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Drawings of You: Romantic or Weird?
A Friend

Drawings of You: Romantic or Weird? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Now if you saw a strange on the street and he wanted to make a sketch of you and it turned out to look very good would you still be creeped out that a stranger did a drawing of you? What about caricatures you see people doing at carnivals or party type events?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Drawings of You: Romantic or Weird?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,