Your Favorite Magazine?

Your Favorite Magazine - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Aug, 2005 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Magazine?

Most humans enjoy reading magazines with a particular theme. Sometimes it is refereed to as 'relaxed reading' since the articles and messages within are colorful and non-complexed. Which magazine do you like to read and why?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:38am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Magazine?
A Friend

Magazine Favorite Your

My favourite magazine is Tattoo Life. I like flicking through to see what people in other countries are getting into and gives me ideas about designs to add to my own collection.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2004 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Magazine?
A Friend

Your Favorite Magazine? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Most of my magazine reading is in medical waiting rooms. Usually not much of a selection, and mostly outdated. But if there's a Reader's Digest or National Geographic, I can be content with that. When I have time to peruse the magazines in a store I like to check out Electronic Gaming Monthly. When I was pregnant both times, and when the boys were small I read all those related magazines. Pretty soon I'll probably be ordering Highlights for Children and Nickelodeon mags for the boys.

30th Jun, 2004 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Magazine Favorite Your

I always loved Highlights smile.gif That was the coolest thing about going to the doctor's office when I was a kid.

Along with some church magazines, I enjoy Family Circle and Woman's Day. The recipes are cool, and some of the craft stuff, but I like the stories about people -- what they are doing, what's happening in their lives, etc.

Roz

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2004 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Magazine?
A Friend

Magazine Favorite Your

Personally, I enjoy reading any magazine as long as it is not a catalogue. Either that or so long as the magazine has content. I'm rather happy with a copy of National Geographic or Reader's Digest (fugitive247, we read the same things!) or even with a business magazine. They relax me, and allow me to actually find out things beyond the school curriculum.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2005 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Magazine?
A Friend

Your Favorite Magazine?

I use to love Highlights, too, Roz! wink.gif I really enjoy reading the Ensign the most. That is a magazine published monthly for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, for those of you who don't know. I also like reading fitness magazines, for exercise tips and nutrition info only. I would love to get National Geographic and/or Life. I'm not sure if Life exists anymore, but my family used to get it growing up and I always found it to be so fascinating.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2005 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Magazine

I had a subscription to ESPN The Magazine for about 2 years, which I really enjoyed. As most of you know I am really into most sports, so that magazine was very appropriate for me and it kept me up to date on a lot of different sports; all at one time. Then my subscription expired and I realized how much it would be to renew it; so I didn't. I can live with watching SportsCenter instead wink.gif

11th Aug, 2005 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Magazine Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

My favourite magazine is Newscientist. Obviously its a scientific magazine and its always up-to-date on the latest advances in science. Its the perfect read because so much is happening that the usual media never relate. There's the latest on biochemestry, genetic engineering, astronomy, theories, everything! So you get to form your own opinions of the origin of the world with some sort of scientific supporting evidence. The most entertaining articles are those on String theory, Big Bang etc Ofcourse there are times when you come across the hardcore scientific language that just leaves you a bit stunned and feeling completely illiterate but all in all its a good way of getting into the greater minds out there.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Magazine?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,