John F. Kennedy
John F. Kennedy
One of the most controversial families in history had as one of its members... One of the most highlighted US Presidents ever. In fact there are probably more web sites about conspiracy theories surrounding his administration and death. One of his common nicknames was 'JFK'. This thread seeks to discuss John as a person, his possible meetings with Marilyn Monroe and eventual Assassination.
John was the 35th President of the United States from January 20, 1961 to November 22, 1963. He was born May 29, 1917 and died by assassination on November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas.
For specific information: https://www.ipl.org/div/potus/jfkennedy.html
Now here are some theories to discuss:
1. Was Lee Harvey Ozwald, the supposed assassin of JFK, used as a scape goat or was he really a murderer? Was it the Cubans? What about Castro himself, did he arrange for the assassination? Here is one reason for why there are so many theories: "The sheer volume of strange coincidences and connections has led some parties to suggest their own answers to questions posed by the Kennedy case. For every powerful group or figure with something to gain from Kennedy's death, there is a theorist ready to explain how that group arranged the murder. Of course, some of the explanations hold water better than others. "
2. The race to space. Did JFK hoax the whole moon landing to say he beat the Russians?
3. Did he have a connection to the Mafia?
4. What was his involvement with Marlin Monroe? Was she 'hushed' because she knew too much?
5. Was he making private deals with the Russians?
Graphic: The following wounds show bullet entries, but it is gruesome, you have been warned. Ref. https://graffiti.virgin.net/paul.seaton1/jfk/scrap/tragus.htm
What are your thoughts?