Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Mar, 2012 - 10:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »
Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne A television personality, Ian Alleyne has touched on many of the sensitive and controversial topics within Trinidad & Tobago from crime to politics to simply picking up the plight of someone in distress. What are your thoughts about the Crime Watch show?
7th Nov, 2011 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

I have been reluctant to start a Thread about this show mostly because I found it to focus too much on the host and had a lot of commercial aspects to it whereas I am more interested in case facts and statistics. Anyway, on the radio today it was announced that Crime Watch has been suspended from TV6 due to complaints from the public about the show. What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2011 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

I am not surprised in the least. What he did about the video showing the r-pe of a handicapped child was absolutely disgusting and ridiculous. His apology...or should I say "alleged" apology was even worst. I just cannot understand how in the world he cannot see that what he's doing is wrong.

7th Nov, 2011 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Really? I'm pretty sure he will be back. Crime watch gave TV6 a lot of ratings I don't think CCN is ready to give it up just so.

14th Nov, 2011 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

He was on TV6 again yesterday starting out an interview with the infamous Robocop at some place he owns on near Freedom St.

People making calypso and parang songs for him, people real love Ian Alleyne yes.

29th Dec, 2011 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

But what is this? Police storming Express House today to look for a DVD and some document from the October 31st show of Crime Watch. Anyone know what that October 31st show was about?

7th Jan, 2012 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

TV6 reported that Ian Alleyne, the man who always chimes his unwavering personality, has been hospitalized due to some ailment of his spine / back causing him to faint. Many may wonder if he will be well enough to host his Monday show. It also makes you wonder if there is another that could take his place if needs be?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2012 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne

TV6 news just said that he is at the Mt. Hope hospital undergoing tests. It might be something related to his kidneys but there weren't any details so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

6th Mar, 2012 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Ian Alleyne has sealed his position in the people's eye, at least the man in the ground. Others may think his methods are debatable but they are definitely in the minority and probably worried about having their picture shown on his shown.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,