Primary School In T&T

Primary School T - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Jul, 2004 - 4:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Where did you go?
Post Date: 18th May, 2004 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Primary School In T&T

Sometimes even more than secondary education, things you learnt in primary school stay with you for life, especially the image of the angry teacher in front of the class. How was primary school for you and where did you go?

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2004 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

TampT School Primary

I attended Harmony Hall which is located in Marabella. I dont even know if that school is still there but I had some good and some bad times there. Academically things were fine because I was always at the top of the class, but I went through a lot of growing pains during my time there. However, it made me all the stronger once I got to secondary school. I was also fortunate enough to have very good teachers at that school.

18th May, 2004 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Primary School In T&T Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Newtown Boys RC, at the time it was supposed to be one of the best primary schools in Trinidad, but I am not sure what reputation it has now. My memories from there consists of hard licks from teachers and pushups from scoutmasters, a tough school indeed.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2004 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Primary School In T&T
A Friend

TampT School Primary

I attended St. Gabrie's Girls' R.C. School in San Fernando. starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p></div>

</div><div style=

9th Jul, 2004 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

TampT School Primary

I went to Maria Regina, a private school opposite St. Joseph Convent POS. In terms of academics, it was excellent. However, the kids who went there, or at least the majority of them, were very wealthy...and their attitudes reflected their wealth. The benefit of the school though, was that we were very rarely disciplined by spankings etc...which im very much grateful for tongue.gif

9th Jul, 2004 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Primary School In T&T

Youre lucky cookie, that spankings were not administered at your school. We were always in fear of being spanked at my primary school and there were kids who were spanked daily. I never believed in this, until I saw how undisciplined the kids in the US are sometime, where they probably deserve a spanking here or there. However, not to the extreme that it was administered when I attended school.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2004 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Primary School T&T

I went to Maria Regina, a private school opposite St. Joseph Convent POS.

I heard Maria Regina is a great school. Is only for girls?.

Can anybody give me a review of St. Xavier? it is opposite to St. Joseph Convent, St. Joseph and St. Andrews in POS (I think it's in Maraval).

11th Jul, 2004 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Primary School T&T Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Yes LDS, Maria Regina is a really good school. There are excellent teachers there..and its co-ed.

And St. Xaviers is also really good as far as i know. A few of my friends attended the school and they all ended up in prestigious secondary schools.

+  1 2 
> TOPIC: Primary School In T&T

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,