Help about dogs

Help Dogs - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st May, 2004 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th May, 2004 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Help about dogs
A Friend

Help about dogs

hi i will like to find out when a puppy is considered a adult dog also when a puppy starts to bark finally how can i tell if the dog is going to die

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2004 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

dogs Help

If you are worried that your dog might die, take it to a vet and have it checked out.

In general, I believe dogs are considered adult at the one year mark although some larger breeds are not considered full grown until they are two.

21st May, 2004 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Help about dogs UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Those are some tough questions, none of which have a straightforward answer. I would suggest visiting sites that have articles, etc on dogs. I have a large breed dog and subscribe to the Yahoo! dog articles which I receive daily on my My Yahoo! section. Check out this site for lots of articles and info on dogs. https://pets.yahoo.com/pets/dogs/

> TOPIC: Help about dogs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,