Private Jet

Private Jet - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd May, 2004 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 19th May, 2004 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Private Jet
A Friend

Private Jet

hi how is traveling by private/coporate plane differs from traveling by commercial airliner in general

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2004 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Jet Private

It differs in as many ways as there private/corporate jets in existance. How does traveling by bus differ by traveling by private car? On a private jet, you have whatever luxuries or service you choose to pay to have. On a commercial plane the airline makes this decision for you. On a private jet, there are far fewer passengers and you know them all, as well. You choose the destination not the airline, etc.

21st May, 2004 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Private Jet Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This is definetly one of my dreams, to travel on a private jet...yes, just have my own jet and go for a weekend to any place I want and return within hours...wonderful smile.gif

22nd May, 2004 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Jet Private

Years ago at an air show, my then-boyfriend and I won a "ride" on a private jet -- seats 8 people only. It was *awesome* They flew us up to Santa Barbara, California, flew low and made a U-turn and took us back to Los Angeles smile.gif it was really cool. The pilots let us take turns visiting the cockpit and they chatted about some of the celebrities they had had as passengers. It was very very cool. I'd love to be able to do that a couple times a year !

Roz
(not a celebrity !)

22nd May, 2004 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Jet Private

Farseer, wowww that's awesome!!! you are our celebrity wink.gif. How big is it inside? did they give you full service? how it felt?.

22nd May, 2004 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Private Jet

That is an awesome story, Roz, but I am not sure I really want to fly in a private jet. They have a much higher crash rate. They don't need to meet the same rigid maintenance standards as commercial airliners do. Still, it must have been an incredible experience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2004 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Private Jet

Tena, is it me or you seem afraid to heights or to fly?. If I am on a private jet, definetly I would not be thinking about all that wink.gif but that's just me smile.gif

22nd May, 2004 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Private Jet Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I am afraid of both flying and heights. I try not to let it interfere with what I do, but I don't enjoy it. So, I fly if I must to get some place, but I don't fly just for fun.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Private Jet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,