Are Republicans Warmongers? - Page 6 of 6

I think there’s a LOT of Republicans who - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jan, 2021 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Do you believe Republicans are Warmongers?
  Yes       33.33%
  No       66.67%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Does it seem that each time the Republican party is in power they go to war or is that just a misconception? Are they taking care of unfinished business?
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2021 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are Republicans Warmongers? - Page 6

GOP tries to move forward under shadow of deadly Capitol Hill riot. Trump's legacy, including this week's insurrection by a pro-Trump mob at the U.S. Capitol, will shadow Republicans for years. Source 9k.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2021 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Warmongers Republicans Are

The GOP can try to hide from what happened on January 6th but they aren't going to succeed because the democrats and many other republicans are going to remind them forever.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

11th Jan, 2021 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Are Republicans Warmongers? History & Civil Business Politics

I think there’s a LOT of Republicans who can be driven to violence like militias. I don’t think MOST Republicans are warmongers outwardly but I think they secretly support QAnon.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Are Republicans Warmongers?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,