Matrix 4 - Page 3 of 6

That's too bad... I wanted to see - Page 3 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 26th Jan, 2011 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Will there be future movies of the Matrix again such as a Matrix 4 and Matrix 5 in 3D?
14th Aug, 2004 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 - Page 3

Matrix

You going to get it?

Absolutely!!! I'll probably con the wife into buying it for me as a Xmas gift. If that doesnt work, there is always my mom or my mother-in-law; theyre always asking what I want for Xmas. Yeah I know, I am cheap. :laugh.gif:

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2004 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Matrix

laugh.gif Good, I will be able to get your review on it before I get it.

Offtopic but,
I will wait until the price comes down, by that time I will probably be in Argentina.

16th Dec, 2004 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

JB, as you probably already know, I bought the Ultimate Matrix Collection and will be happy to open a new thread to discuss it if needed. The price is very affordable; only $55 US for a 10-disc set. I wont get into the details of what is included, but like I said, we can open a new thread to discuss these details. I havent even skimmed the surface of what is in it, but it will be fun doing so. cool.gif

16th Dec, 2004 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Matrix

Matrix

Sure, and you can use this link for the details if you like:
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds14901.html

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2005 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4
A Friend

Matrix

Matrix 4 would have to have a better script then revolutions did. It should see more of the martial arts that popularized the first two. And If we were lucky a well developed arch villian. Im thinking the frenchman reworked his twins with some of new code and they go out control. In 4 mr smith should be replaced by neos( good guys are now the establishment). And they should make the story about the bad guys.
Or alternatively Now that all the people are free there is not enough energy to support the matrix so people are required to serve as batteries for a period of 1 year ....only not everyone that serves is set free after 1 year.

24th Jan, 2011 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4

Matrix

Keenu Reeves is reported to have met around Christmas with Andy and Larry Wachowski, and discussed the possibility of shooting the two new sequels (Matrix 4 and 5) in 3D. Keenu said also they were keen to deliver something which has "never been seen" and would "truly transform" the action movie genre.

Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2011 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Matrix 4 - Page 3

Dual Matrix sequel reports 'a hoax'

Reports that two Matrix sequels were in the works sent film fans into overdrive, but the news is now said to be a hoax. Ref. Source 6

26th Jan, 2011 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 3

Matrix

That's too bad... I wanted to see what the Wachowski brothers came up with and then of course there is always another chance to see Keenu Reeves as Neo.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Matrix 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.