Front Porch Design

Front Porch Design - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Home Improvement Ideas
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2011 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Front Porch Design

Front Porch Design
Home Improvement

Once you've decided you want a front porch for your home, you should also decide how you want that porch to work for you so you can find the right front porch design to...Read more about Front Porch Design
Source: ServiceMagic Home Improvement Articles

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2011 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Design Porch Front

I like how our front porch was designed because it caters for any weather. It has an outdoor fireplace and some fans above for hot summers. Its more like a room of its own rather than a porch.

12th Jan, 2012 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Front Porch Design Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This sounds like an amazing porch. I would want one like this. I can imagine sitting out side on a hot day with the fans blowing on me. Or sitting by the fire on a cool fall night.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Front Porch Design
A Friend

Design Porch Front

Having a veryrnice front porch can help make a house a very wonderful place. If the porch is on the south or west sides of the home you can enjoy it being a nice three season or even a four season place that allows you to sit out and enjoy the weather all year round.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Front Porch Design
A Friend

Design Porch Front

I love wrap around porches. It's so nice to sit outside most of the year and drink a daiquiri or two. Porches help to get people outside more and away from tv.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Front Porch Design
A Friend

Front Porch Design

You are correct. Most of my time is spent away from the tv too. I do not always sit outside though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Front Porch Design
A Friend

Front Porch Design

I am slowly working on redoing the front of my house. I have taken out the bushes mostly and now need to take out the stumps so I can start to buy the wood needed to build a nice looking deck on the front of my house that people can sit out front and watch the world go by.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Front Porch Design
A Friend

Front Porch Design Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I definitely like an expansive porch. Something that goes across the front and wraps around both sides. This allows you to pick whether you want sub or shade, out in the open or a bit of privacy.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Front Porch Design

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,