Euro Cup 2004

Euro Cup 2004 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jun, 2004 - 2:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
The football teams of Europe come together to play the world's most popular game, who will win?
Post Date: 26th May, 2004 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004

Euro 2004 is here with big names in football participating. Whom do you wish to win and who do you think will really win?

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2004 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Cup Euro

I have always been favorites of the Italian squad and will continue to support them. The Dutch team is a close second. Germany is always a contender and England will be tough. I'm gonna pick Italy though to go all the way. Where's an Italian emoticon when I need one. biggrin.gif

12th Jun, 2004 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Greece-2 & Portugal-1

Upset! Everyone thought that Greece was going to be mowed over, but Greece played like they wanted to win, in fact the last goal by Portugal was simply a matter of a tired Greece team.

By the way, how do you like the football? It looks like something fitting for a disco tech.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2004 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cup Euro

Russia-0 & Spain-1

Spain had not won an opening match in a long time and so this was a significant step for them, especially as a theory exists that teams that do not win their opening match rarely make it to the finals. Russia played more aggressively and picked up many yellow cards.

14th Jun, 2004 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Cup Euro

England-1 & France-2

The English were celebrating from early in the morning, before the match even started. When England scored their first goal I am sure everyone thought - that's it! What another upset - France comes back with 2! I was not able to see the match, but judging from the highlights this one was the best!

By the way, Beckham with head shaven and all those tattoos? What is going on?

14th Jun, 2004 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004

I did not see it either but from what I read, sounds like England was up 1-0 in the 90th minute, and Zidane scored 2 goals in added time. Guess that's what England gets for napping and celebrating too early tongue.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2004 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004

I saw the replay of this and the second goal was really a mistake on the part of the #4 English player. He hit it back towards the English goal keeper to keep it away from the French, but did not notice that a French player was nearby who then takes the ball and challenges the English goal keeper. The English goal keeper seeing no other choice brings down the French player for a penalty shot. Zidane makes the shot and scores! Great game.

15th Jun, 2004 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Man I wish I could have seen it! I can't get a channel over here that will show some international sports. The best we have is Fox Sports World, but I dont have that one anymore, and ESPN is too americanized to be showing Euro 2004. I will have to live with reading updates on soccernet.com for now. undecided.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Euro Cup 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,