Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project - Page 3 of 5

I have seen the HDC projects and I see that - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Jul, 2013 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Video Available Victoria Keyes Video presentation.
6th Jun, 2012 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project - Page 3

I pass by Victoria Keyes every day and I don't see anything that indicates that they will be completed anytime soon. What a waste of money and resources! The same for the apartments in Four Roads.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2012 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Project Construction HDC Keyes Victoria

Name: James

Comments: They were supposed to complete the POS government buildings in 2011 and those are still unoccupied so I'm not surprised. This is probably why they are asking for more money now to finish those and maybe these Victoria Keyes buildings but who knows where all this money goes.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2012 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Karla

Comments: I am seeing work done to the Victoria Keyes buildings. They had a crane there extending the roof I think. Maybe the whole reason they can't finish is because they keep altering the structure from how the original plans had it. This will make them expensive for sure, who on the HDC list will be able to afford those after they are completed.

17th Aug, 2012 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Project Construction HDC Keyes Victoria

They have beefed up construction by rebuilding certain parts of the structures as well as adding on yet more attachments to it.

On another note: It was learned (see here) that the Olympic Pool will not be built in Victoria Keyes so I wonder what will be put there instead - a park, parking space, what?

15th Nov, 2012 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Project Construction HDC Keyes Victoria

I started this Thread 11 months ago today. While passing I took photographs to see where they have reached. They made many alterations but nothing ready for habitation yet, if fact it almost looks the same.

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project
Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project (Hover)

15th Nov, 2012 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

There were windows on before that have been removed and some window spaces have been filled in with brick.

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2013 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes HDC Construction Project - Page 3

They were putting some fancy windows but I don't see workers in the complex. Contractor problems once again? They're supposed to finish in August but I doubt very much they will finish on time and I wonder who will get these apartments.

31st Jul, 2013 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes HDC Construction Project Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

I have seen the HDC projects and I see that they are taking a LONG time just finish it. They are constantly changing the apartments probably to make it look fancier or something.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 31st Jul, 2013 - 7:58pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,