Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project - Page 2 of 5

Name: Sphinx Country: Comments: Well its getting - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Jun, 2012 - 9:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Video Available Victoria Keyes Video presentation.
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2012 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project
A Friend

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project - Page 2

How can that be? Don't contractors sign agreements with the government for pay at a certain time, etc. If the contractors are taking long then just get other contractors willing to do the work!

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2012 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Project Construction HDC Keyes Victoria

You make it sound so simple. There is a legal process for everything to be done and I imagine its the same thing with that Victoria Keyes development. I did wonder why the PNM chose to make such massive buildings instead of the regular three story apartments they put up before.

6th Feb, 2012 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I think Jerlene John said the HDC will not be building anything that size again but they do have to finish Victoria Keyes because it was already started by the PNM.

8th Feb, 2012 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Project Construction HDC Keyes Victoria

I doubt very much the present government will finish this project anytime soon...you see it's a PNM project so I don't think they're in a rush to complete it.

8th Feb, 2012 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Project Construction HDC Keyes Victoria

I am pleased to say that the shorter version of this report was played on TV6's segment "U-report" yesterday 7th February, 2011. I am hoping someone significantly attached to this issue saw it and will follow up with it.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2012 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project

Name: Abrims

Comments: I passed by the HDC appartment buildings and they look the same as they always have for the past years. Diego is a PNM strong hold so I bet the government just taking their sweet time with it. It will probably be ready for when election comees around so the COP can get their foot in the area because it was close last time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2012 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes HDC Construction Project - Page 2

Name: Husein

Comments: If the current government wants to be in people's good graces they will make the move to finish those Victoria Keyes and Four Roads apartments now and not later.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2012 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes HDC Construction Project Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Name: Sphinx

Comments: Well its getting closer to the end of 2012 and all these HDC towers look the same - incomplete! Maybe they will finish in 2020 just in the ime for vission 2020 rolleyes.gif.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,