Reverse Aging - Page 3 of 4

'Backward in time': Israeli - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Nov, 2020 - 3:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Health Related News - Real 'Benjamin Button' Stem cells reverse aging
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Reverse Aging - Page 3

I do wonder if these protiens will do the same thing in humans that they have shown to do in worms and mice. IF this is true we now have a anti-aging drug.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aging Reverse

Learning and staying in shape key to longer lifespan, study finds. People who are overweight cut their life expectancy by two months for every extra kilogram of weight they carry, research suggests. A major study has also found that education leads to a longer life, with almost a year added for each year spent studying beyond school. Source 8c.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Reverse Aging Health & Special Psychology

I am always looking to learn a lot more as I get older I still am trying to learn more. I have a lot of knowledge under my belt now some of it is probably useless but it is still nice to have.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Aging Reverse

It's mathematically impossible to beat aging, scientists say. Current understanding of the evolution of aging leaves open the possibility that aging could be stopped if only science could figure out a way to make selection between organisms perfect. However, the solution isn't that simple, researchers have found. Source 1u.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Aging Reverse

Nothing in life has ever been simple but if they can figure this complex equation out then think of the possibilities that would be open to mankind. The rich will be always be the first to get this technology and then the important while the poor and down trodden will be walked upon and those in power will retain more and more power at the cost and lives of the poor and middle class.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2018 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging

Novel antioxidant makes old blood vessels seem young again. Older adults who take an antioxidant that specifically targets mitochondria see age-related changes in blood vessels reverse by the equivalent of 15 to 20 years within six weeks, a new study shows. Source 4w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging - Page 3

Scientists reverse aging-associated skin wrinkles and hair loss in a mouse model. Researchers have reversed wrinkled skin and hair loss, hallmarks of aging, in a mouse model. When a mutation leading to mitochondrial dysfunction is induced, the mouse develops wrinkled skin and extensive, visible hair loss in a matter of weeks. When the mitochondrial function is restored by turning off the gene responsible for mitochondrial dysfunction, the mouse returns to smooth skin and thick fur, indistinguishable from a healthy mouse of the same age. Source 6b.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2020 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

'Backward in time': Israeli scientists claim to reverse ageing. Administering pure oxygen in a pressurised chamber could reverse ageing and illness, research finds. Source 4t.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Reverse Aging

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,