Pokemon

Pokemon - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2004 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Animated TV Series and general review of everything Pokemon
4th Jun, 2004 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Pokemon

I could never understand the Pokemon craze when it first came out, and the continuous love for it. A big man once told me he cried in 'Pokemon the Movie' (I was laughing in my mind) and I could not believe it - I mean to say, the characters are not even drawn with much detail and the storyline is for kids right? Really, what is it with these characters?

Pokemon
Pokemon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2004 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon

JB, I think you need to get with the program. These days Pokemon is lame, its all about Digimon now. I tell you, these creators in Japan are sitting on some gold mine ideas because every craze that comes from there just becomes huge in the US. I tried watching a Pokemon episode one day and almost lost my sanity. I think the bright colors and fast movements are what appeal to kids because the storyline does not make sense at all. tongue.gif

4th Jun, 2004 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

JB, I think you need to get with the program.

Yeah, that Digimon thing is here too, but remember, I am the one in the third world country so we see everything two years later advertized as though it just came out laugh.gif

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2004 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon
A Friend

Pokemon

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 4-Jun 04, 11:29 AM)
I am the one in the third world country so we see everything two years later advertized as though it just came out laugh.gif

Oh, that happens there? tongue.gif I thought Oregon was the only place that was 3 to 5 years behind. Pokeman is big here too, and so is brightly colored hair and Mohawk type cuts. Yuck!

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2004 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon
A Friend

Pokemon

I used to like Pokemon when I was a little kid. I only liked the cards and the Gameboy games though. I don't know what it is for other kids but I liked them because I liked TCGs and RPGs.

21st Jun, 2004 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon

My son loves 'pikachu', I used to hate the show until I got hooked watching it with him. I think is the whole movement thing that makes the kids attract to it, the storyline sometimes is pretty funny laugh.gif specially when the villans 'Team Rocket' are not as bad as they think they are. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jun, 2004 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Pokemon

Wait a second, LDS, did you say you are 'hooked'? spock.gif I have watched this with Felipe too, but I still go insane wishing it would end.

22nd Jun, 2004 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

laugh.gif that's because you have not appreciate as yet what a pokemon really is laugh.gif. The show is good if you understand each one of the characters.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pokemon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,