Charles Manson - Page 4 of 4

I can't believe Roman tried to pin - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Jul, 2019 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Cults
Convicted killer and cultist
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Charles Manson
A Friend

Charles Manson - Page 4

KN, you will be one of the few expressing such sentiments. He was an evil person who would have had more people killed if able. Manson never showed remorse that we are aware of. Just a monster.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Charles Manson
A Friend

Manson Charles

Oh I believe that I am one of a kind in many ways. I do not like evil people or the things that they do and know there are laws that will help prevent them from doing more evil acts. But I also view that celebrating a persons death is not always seen as a good thing either.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Charles Manson History & Civil Business Politics

Manson son’s eerie cult meeting. AS A young man, Matthew Roberts was drawn to a member of Charles Manson’s Family. Little did he know of his own connection. Source 7l.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2019 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Manson Charles

Bizarre celeb theory in Manson murders. Roman Polanski firmly believed the brutal murder of his actress wife Sharon Tate was an inside job — and he held one famous man responsible. Source 1a.

29th Jul, 2019 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Manson Charles

I can't believe Roman tried to pin the murder of his wife on Bruce Lee of all people before they knew it was the Manson family.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Charles Manson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,