Scotland Independence From Kingdom - Page 5 of 6

This is all a work in progress and I think - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 7:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Scots British News
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Scotland Independence From Kingdom
A Friend

Scotland Independence From Kingdom - Page 5

Everything I've read about this seems to indicate they aren't prepared in any way for this. Their industry is too integrated with England, especially since they've been basically one political entity since the Treaty of Union in the early 1600s. They would enter the EU as a cripple requiring huge loans… which is exactly the trouble that countries like Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Ireland have had and are paying for now. Or better said, their citizens are paying for now.

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Kingdom Independence Scotland

They did this not too long ago and its ridiculous that they want to try it again just because of Brexit.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Scotland Independence From Kingdom History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, and it was a fairly close thing back then, wasn't it? It was close to a 50-50 split I think.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Kingdom Independence Scotland

Scottish lawmakers voted 69-59 in favor of an independence referendum Tuesday, setting Edinburgh on a collision course with the UK government.

The vote by members of the Scottish Parliament gives the green light to First Minister Nicola Sturgeon to ask the UK Parliament for a referendum between autumn 2018 and spring 2019.

British Prime Minister Theresa May has indicated she will reject Sturgeon's timetable. Britain is expected to leave the European Union in 2019, and May has said that "Now is not the time" for a vote that could break up the United Kingdom.

But Sturgeon has said there is an "Unquestionable democratic mandate" for a referendum. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kingdom Independence Scotland

Well, it certainly appears that Scotland is serious in this. I think there is going to be a lot of, "I wish we didn't do this" if Scotland votes for independence. They are not ready. They are not only not ready they are the least ready.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Independent Scotland would be 'most welcome' to be full member of EU, say MEPs:

The open letter, signed by 26 MEPs, declared that there was a "Tremendous amount of goodwill from across the continent towards Scotland's European aspirations". Ref. Source 1r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Scotland Independence Kingdom - Page 5

Yes, there would be a tremendous amount of goodwill… just like there was for Greece. And then the bills started piling up, which is what is going to happen with Scotland since they will need tremendous loans to establish everything they need established before they become an independent country.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Scotland Independence Kingdom Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

This is all a work in progress and I think that Scotland can be a free independent country from England. I think they have been wanting to be by their selves ever since they were invaded and taken over by England back around the dark ages.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Scotland Independence From Kingdom

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,