Fugitive247 Introduction - Page 6 of 7

I am glad to see you back. I hope you can - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Sep, 2005 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2004 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 53

Fugitive247 Introduction - Page 6

JB, I looked before asking, but skimmed over the thread of Wiccans, I hadn't realized it was part of that.

Fugitive, I read your friend's essay you put on the thread, very interesting.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2005 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Fugitive

Hello, Fooooggggeeeee?? :::tap-tap-tapping monitor screen::: Are you there?? I've been missing you, my friend. Hope all is well with you and your family.

{{huggs}}
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 25th May, 2005 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Fugitive247 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Fugitive247 has your internet connection gone again or has life dealt you different cards so you can no longer be here? Which ever it is all the best to you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2005 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Page 6 Introduction Fugitive

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 25-May 05, 1:37 PM)
Fugitive247 has your internet connection gone again or has life dealt you different cards so you can no longer be here? Which ever it is all the best to you.

{{{JB}}} Thank you. Gosh, I've missed you all! To say my family's life has been "interesting" would be a gross understatement. And it's about to go into fast forward, big time. Hubster and I purchased 20 acres due east of Arizona's Petrified Forest. We're currently busy planning our 2000+ mile relocation and hope to be out of Hurricane Country (east central Florida) this time next month. I can hardly wait!

There have been other things as well. This past December saw the launch of the 12-Step Recovery Instant Messenger Cooperative. My labor of love has been growing at a controlled pace over the past several months. Once settled in our new AZ home we will finally be setting up our server that's been sitting idle for far too long. Then it will be full steam ahead with a snazzy domain and a far more functional site than our current digs on GeoCities.

But wait- there's more!

Hubster and I have decided to add one more biological munchkin to our loving family. For all we know, we may get a royal surprise and be blessed with twins.

There's other wonderful plans already in the works, but I've rambled long enough already. It's been a loooong day... sleep.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p></div>

</div><div style=
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2005 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Fugitive

Welcome back and happy to hear you are having successes, but please do upgrade your computer system - especially the monitor wink.gif. To catch up you may wish to go through the Newsletters as a lot has been added / changed since you were gone.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2005 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Fugitive247 Introduction

Hurray! Fugi is back! So glad to see you, sis! {{Big hugs!}} And glad to hear your website is doing well. I remember your telling me that you were moving to some acreage -- glad to hear that's coming along, too. Wonderful to have you back smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2005 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Fugitive247 Introduction - Page 6

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 12-Dec 04, 8:33 PM)
I wanted to officially welcome you back Fugi wink.gif It's good to have you back. I thought you abandoned us or something tongue.gif

Abandon? Moi? Sacrilege! biggrin.gif

My community participation in Cyberia is cyclical any more thanks to increasing responsibilites and some impending transitions. I'm grateful for every minute of it.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2005 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Fugitive247 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

I am glad to see you back. I hope you can make it a more regular occurance.

angel.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
> TOPIC: Fugitive247 Introduction

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,