Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 2 of 63

Well LDS, with the number of icons under your - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th Jul, 2004 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
29th Jun, 2004 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 2

You the man Ramsus, but that is only because I do not have time at the moment to entertain the Arcade as I am working on the Premium membership facility, Remember though, it is one thing to become the champion, but another to retain it wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2004 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

LDS, that is way too many champion icons under your name, I will have to fix that wink.gif

Ramsus, sorry you are not the Champion anymore, but I hope you enjoyed the short period of your reign wink.gif

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2004 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Let me just say that you're lucky that I can't afford a premium membership right now, maybe in a couple of months. wink.gif

5th Jul, 2004 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rants Arcade Forum

That's great, Ramsus, because at least for NOW, I can be Champion in the PREMIUM ARCADE biggrin.gif MUAHAHAHHAA

Roz

5th Jul, 2004 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Let me just say that you're lucky that I can't afford a premium membership

Actually it changed before the premium membership games - LDS_forever has been scoring like crazy on some of them and then someone else took away a few from you as well. wink.gif You were not here for some days so you would not have known.

Farseer, you are worried about Ramsus, but what about LDS? She is an addict! By the way, I added Spiderman in place of Catch 33 and will be adding even more later.

7th Jul, 2004 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Oh yes, it is so good to be the Arcade Champion and to see JB trying to reach me and Ramsus but they can't because women are always better in these things than men!!!!. Poor JB, his poor excuse is that 'he's only testing the games, not really playing' yeah right rolleyes.gif
*yawning* not even a bit of competition around here or what?. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2004 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 2

I went to play Battle Ship game, I am trying to reach Tena's level, I made 3,960 points and I thought it was pretty good, I was proud of myself until when I see the scoreboard under Farseer who made 3,940 points it reads " My 6 years old did this one" rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

8th Jul, 2004 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

laugh.gif Well LDS, with the number of icons under your name I do not see why you need to get the two that Farseer has also rolleyes.gif. Fortunate for you I do not have time to play games otherwise it ould be disaster for everyone - in all humility of course *winks eyes with a look of brown nose*

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (63) »

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,