Dbacker's And Pianomom's Son Aaron

Dbacker' S Pianomom' S Son Aaron - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 14th Mar, 2012 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Dbacker',s,Pianomom',s Son Aaron
13th Mar, 2012 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Dbackers Photo Entitled: Dbacker's and Pianomom's son Aaron

Image Added: 25-Mar 08, 6:01 PM

Photo Description: This was taken a few days ago.

This was the first time he started really opening his eyes.

Dbacker's And Pianomom's Son Aaron (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2012 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Aaron Son Pianomoms Dbackers

Cute, looks like he already has lots to say! getting ready for a Kung-fu fight or something.

14th Mar, 2012 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Dbacker's And Pianomom's Son Aaron Gallery Forum International

Dbacker's and Pianomom's son Aaron: Oh my gosh, he does not look like a newborn! He is big and gorgeous!

14th Mar, 2012 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Aaron Son Pianomoms Dbackers

Thanks, I like him.
I think the Photo makes him look a lot less like a newborn then he does in person. He seems very miniscule when I hold him. I think he was yawning when I took this, or hungry ( mom was right there). I can't remember.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dbacker's And Pianomom's Son Aaron

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,