Hot Air Balloon Crashes

Hot Air Balloon Crashes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st Jul, 2016 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Hot Air Balloon Crashes
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2009 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hot Air Balloon Crashes

Southern duo cheat death

A former southern couple had a nightmare end to their Christmas celebrations when what was supposed to be a dream hot air balloon ride turned into a horrific crash on Boxing Day. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2012 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Crashes Balloon Air Hot

'I thought my son was dead': Father watches as hot air balloon crashes into high voltage cables trapping three teenagers for 5 hours
UK News

Pilot Adam Griffiths, 18, and his two passengers suffered minor burns when they crashed into a Northamptonshire electricity pylon, absorbing its 132,000 volts of power.
Source: Home | Mail Online

Hot Air Balloon Crashes
Hot Air Balloon Crashes (Hover)

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2013 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Hot Air Balloon Crashes Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

An Egyptian security official says at least 19 foreign tourists were killed as their hot air balloon crashed near the famed ancient city of Luxor. The casualties included French, British and other nationals. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2013 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Crashes Balloon Air Hot

Egypt balloon pilot 'jumped without turning off gas'

Egypt The pilot of a hot-air balloon that caught fire in mid-air and crashed, killing 19 tourists, jumped from the gondola without shutting off the gas valve, Egyptian Civil Aviation Minister Wael al-Maadawi said. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 10th May, 2014 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Crashes Balloon Air Hot

The body of one of three people aboard a hot air balloon that caught fire and crashed Friday night has been recovered, Virginia State Police said today.

The other two are still missing and presumed dead, said state police spokeswoman Corinne Geller.

The balloon burst into flames after drifting into power lines 25 miles north of Richmond. Images from the scene showed the balloon soaring in the air with its bottom part ablaze.

Witnesses described people falling or jumping out of its basket. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Hot Air Balloon Crashes

A large hot-air balloon carrying at least 16 people caught fire in flight Saturday morning and crashed in Lockhart, Texas, the Federal Aviation Administration said.

There were no survivors, the Caldwell County Sheriff's Office said in a statement to CNN affiliate TWC News Austin. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Hot Air Balloon Crashes
A Friend

Hot Air Balloon Crashes

With a national hot air balloon classic competition going on in my home town this week it is hard not to wonder if something like this can happen here. I have been up in a hot air balloon three times. I find it peaceful up floating around letting the wind carry you where it wants you to go. While being up 500-1000 feet does not seem like a long ways up but it can be deadly.

I feel for those who have lost their lives and hope that it does not take away from the peace and serenity one can find while being up in a hot air balloon.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Hot Air Balloon Crashes
A Friend

Hot Air Balloon Crashes Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

This is horrible beyond imagining. I have a great fear of heights and ugh… I can really visual this. I can handle plane rides but no balloon rides for me! I have never heard of this happening before. Reading those other news stories I see it happens from time to time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hot Air Balloon Crashes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,