Capt. Gary Griffith

Capt Gary Griffith - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Nov, 2014 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Former Minister of National Security, TTPS Comissioner
6th Sep, 2013 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Capt. Gary Griffith

Capt. Gary Griffith

The government has chosen Capt. Gary Griffith as the new Minister of National Security. Capt. Gary Griffith has a Masters in Criminal Justice and was in the T&T Regiment for 15 years. He has sat in the National Security Council for quite awhile and is therefore, according to the Prime Minister, aware of the plans therein. One thing everyone wonders is what is the political stance of Capt. Gary Griffith since he resigned from the UNC. According to TV6 he was unwilling to say with whom he was politically affiliated. Lets wait and see, will there be a big reduction in crime?

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2013 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Griffith Gary Capt

At this point of time, I don't see a clear solution for the crime situation in our country and no matter their credentials they still don't seem to know how to fix the number one problem affecting our island. Perhaps, because if it is seriously tackled, a lot of people in big places will fall too and nobody really wants that.

16th Sep, 2013 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Capt. Gary Griffith Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Not really. What they have to do is capture the "Big fish" And the small fish would flee. Is he not the same Gary Griffith of emailgate fame?

Reconcile Edited: Cagel on 16th Sep, 2013 - 5:00pm

4th May, 2014 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Griffith Gary Capt

Now that the Dana Seetahal Murder Case is being published widely by the media, especially TV6. Minister Gary Griffith will be under scrutiny for what he is doing to bring down the crime situation given the way these murders are committed with impunity.

12th May, 2014 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Griffith Gary Capt

I'm not really defending Minister Griffith but he just came in and the crime situation has been going on for years. I hope he isn't used like a scapegoat if the murder rate ends up higher than it was the year before. Crime is a problem everyone has to address and not just one man.

16th Jun, 2014 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Capt. Gary Griffith

CocoaEyes, you just hit the nail on the head. Poor Captain Gary Griffith will be used as a scape goat for everything. I believe that he has the best intentions and is struggling to put measures in place, to make Trinidad and Tobago safer for everyone. But it is very hard to ensure that everyone is on board with his changes especially if you are dealing with "Crooked cops" And a high level of corruption. Right now, I think he is underestimating how many crooked cops are involved in the majority of crimes in this country.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2014 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Capt. Gary Griffith

Name: Hammed

Comments: The test of leadership is not how good you are on your own but how good you can manage those under you so this is Gary Griffith's test.

29th Nov, 2014 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Capt. Gary Griffith Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I'm still waiting on Minister Griffith to make the big changes that he says will come. When I read the papers I see the same crimes that happened a year ago still happening.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Capt. Gary Griffith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,