Copa America 2004

Copa America 2004 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Jul, 2004 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
The oldest National Teams tournament in the World, the Copa America was created in 1916, when Argentina decided to organize a soccer tournament to celebrate the first centennial of its independence.
6th Jul, 2004 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Copa America 2004

Well now that the Euro Cup is over we can focus our attention on Copa America. At present the groups and schedules can be found at:
https://global.terra.com/copaamericaperu200...es/index2_i.htm

Who do you think will win?

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2004 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

America Copa

Are you serious with your question?. Of course ARGENTINA! we are the inventors of the Cup, is ours already laugh.gif. Nah, seriously, I wish my team the best!!! I hope my local TV channel show some of the games wink.gif

7th Jul, 2004 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Copa America 2004 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

What a surprise LDS_forever! I never saw that pick coming. I will have to go with Brazil on this one, even though I will be rooting for Argentina myself.

7th Jul, 2004 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

America Copa

I will have to go with Brazil on this one,

*angry face* hey!!! why????. You have a good friend in this forum who is from Argentina and you are backing up Brazil!!!!??? shame on you...shame on you....

7th Jul, 2004 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

America Copa

Sorry LDS_forever, but like I said, I would like to see Argentina win, but I think Brazil will put it out in the end. I really do hope I am wrong though, because I dont like Brazil as much as you do.

7th Jul, 2004 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Copa America 2004

Sorry LDS_forever, but like I said, I would like to see Argentina win, but I think Brazil will put it out in the end. I really do hope I am wrong though, because I dont like Brazil as much as you do.

Don't worry, Brazil will end up crying like babies, you will hear them saying 'I want my mama' laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2004 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Copa America 2004

Today Uruguay plays Mexico and Argentina plays Ecuador. I will go with Argentina and the upset special of the day is Uruguay. I just dont think the Mexicans have been playing very well lately. I may be wrong though seeing that they are ranked 6th in the World. But thats what an upset pick is all about.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 7th Jul, 2004 - 5:01pm

8th Jul, 2004 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Copa America 2004 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Argentina beated Ecuador 6-1...yep 6 goals to 1. ;D. Saviola made 3 goals in 15 minutes.
Uruguay and Mexico ended up 2-2.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 8th Jul, 2004 - 1:47pm

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Copa America 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,