Rules, Rules, Rules... - Page 3 of 3

QUOTE (Tortdog)Doesn't mean I don't - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 31st Aug, 2007 - 2:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
31st Aug, 2007 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Rules, Rules, Rules... - Page 3

Do not take everything as 'self'. It is for everyone that concerns themselves with these things and yet do not understand the reason for it. A lot of people have the same qualms you and Vincenzo raised, they just do not raise it, but I get all the Email insults and delete the nonsense Posts, so is not Public.

If everyone would write Constructively, keep on Topic, spell check and not solely try to raise their Post count then everything would be 'open', in fact it used to be like that, BUT life is not that way and the internet is more full of people who try to do their own thing / have their own agenda than a site's interest at heart - thus there are rules, scripts and Bots to stop them from trying to twist things towards their own pursuits.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2007 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Rules, Rules, Rules...
A Friend

Rules Rules Rules

I've witnessed a lot of boards fall apart because the powers that be could not control the inmates.

I feel for ya. Certainly not an easy job, especially if you WANT to have a place for constructive conversation. Doesn't mean I don't want to have everything I want in one place.

smile.gif

31st Aug, 2007 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Rules, Rules, Rules... Feedback & FAQ News Community

QUOTE (Tortdog)
Doesn't mean I don't want to have everything I want in one place.

Oh, I understand your point, but I do not think you understand mine. What you want IS AVAILABLE, but it comes at a 'price' a mere donation. You are an Upgraded Member now, so you can see a big difference in what you can do here and what you can see over that of a Regular Member.

Those who are seriously interested in these 'extra' features will support our efforts. When it comes down to it... a lot of what people want to do as 'extra' has nothing to do with actual Constructive Discussion, it is just a preference for them.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rules, Rules, Rules...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,