Felipe's Blog

Felipe' S Blog - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 30th Jul, 2012 - 7:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2012 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog

Felipe's Blog

A Blog opened for Member Felipe as requested. Only Felipe should post here others can use the Comment link to reply

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2012 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Blog Felipes

If anybody sees my Profile, you will see one of my problems is being autistic, but the good thing is That I am very High functioning! So I can normally post in this site and do other things.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Jun, 2012 - 7:58pm

Add a Comment for Felipe
5th Jun, 2012 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog Blogs Member Public

In World of Medieval, I made my character "John" similar to me because sometimes I am not good in showing the imagination and ideas from my mind, so I made John a little weird, (Sometimes some autistic people are weird).

Add a Comment for Felipe
8th Jun, 2012 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Blog Felipes

I am always interested in Role-playing games, that's because I like to imagine a lot, especially imagining stories from the past.

I always wanted to introduce myself to people at this site, I just wanted them to get them know a little more of me. That's why I wanted a public blog.

I am a fan of all kinds of games!, I like video games, PC games, etc... Playing games is one of my favorite things to do

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Add a Comment for Felipe
25th Jun, 2012 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Blog Felipes

I had been playing Age of empires 3 with JB for a while, I beat him 16 times, but now JB's score is 10! But this time I see him as a stronger opponent.

Add a Comment for Felipe
14th Jul, 2012 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog

I was thinking of becoming a vegan but I am not sure what is like to be one! Maybe I will just stick at the idea of becoming a vegetarian.

Add a Comment for Felipe
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2012 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog

Today For the first time in this community, I have been 1st top poster! I thought I will never make it to the top!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 14th Jul, 2012 - 3:57pm

Add a Comment for Felipe
30th Jul, 2012 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog Public Member Blogs

Every time I outdoors, my consciousness about myself is growing worse and worse, I don't know how to control it!

Add a Comment for Felipe
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Felipe's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,