Thoughts On Ghosts

Thoughts Ghosts - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 20th Aug, 2009 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Thoughts On Ghosts Related Information to Thoughts On Ghosts
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2004 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts
A Friend

Thoughts On Ghosts

Have you ever wondered what a ghost is?

Please post your thoughts on what you think a ghost is.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2004 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts
A Friend

Ghosts Thoughts

A ghost is something from ones imagination. To me ghosts are too far-fetched to think there actually are ghosts. But they are good meterial for horrer stories and stuff. wink.gif

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2004 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts
A Friend

Thoughts On Ghosts Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

The mind is a very powerful thing, its been said a million times and no one really knows the true power of ones mind.

One of my theories on ghosts is that they are the memories of someone, preserved. Like an astral projection, the power of the mind creates that image because of how much that person is missed. Others that have seen the image could never forget it, so therefore it lives on.

Thats just one of my many theorys.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2004 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts
A Friend

Ghosts Thoughts

One thought that I've had, is that ghosts are exiled spirits. If you remember, when Satan rebelled against God, he and 1/3 of the hosts of heaven were cast out. They were sent to this earth to live. Now a lot of those spirits have got to be pretty bored. So I think that the ghosts we see are those spirits appearing in the form of deceased presons, just for their own amusement.

26th Jul, 2004 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Ghosts Thoughts

I believe that those we love, who have passed on, keep a close watch on us. My husband's mother died more than 2 years before we met. I worried that she might not approve of me. I am 21 years older than my husband. After we were married I still used to wonder what she thought. Paul, my husband, told me that his mother always said that finding a penny in strange places means someone you've lost is thinking of you. Suddenly we were finding pennies everywhere, even in the dresser of our hotel room on our honeymoon. Ever since whenever we are going through a hard time we will find a penny in an unusual place and Paul will say "Thanks Mum, I love you too" I know now that she is happy for us and will always watch over us.

17th Aug, 2009 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts

I carry a neutral perception about ghosts. I have experienced some ghost-like activities in past, but still I consider that they do not exist. I neither accept nor deny their existence. I tend to say they do not exist, firmly !

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2009 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts On Ghosts
A Friend

Thoughts Ghosts

Ghosts are imprints left on an energetic level in certain locations and with some people. They are usually left there by a strong vibration of emotion or spiritual event, positive or negative.
They are definitely not the actual souls of the dead.
This is proven by the fact that the emotional image of the same person can be found at different locations. The famous ghost of Queen Elizabeth the 1st gives an apparition at Hampton Court and Winsor Castle, at different times and appearing from different ages in her life.
I have walked through a Tudor ghost, and I know our house here also has a presence that we notice from time to time.

20th Aug, 2009 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts Ghosts Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

I always thought of ghosts the same way the movie "The Others" portrayed it. They are right here with us but sort of on a different plane of existence. The movie "Ghost" also showed that as well. Seems like strong emotion makes the planes crisscross.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Thoughts On Ghosts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,