Paul Introduction

Paul Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Jul, 2004 - 3:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2004 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 42
Flag Posts: 49
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Paul Introduction

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say a quick hello before diving in and having a real look around.

My wife, ReneeisXena, found this place a few days ago and she joined then and told me about it, so here I am.

I have to say, I'm very impressed with the layout, I'll probably be posting here alot. smile.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Jul, 2004 - 4:40pm
Signature: Paul - Now in the USA, but always a Wiganer at heart.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2004 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Paul

Welcome to the forum, your wife is a great poster so I am sure you may be too? wink.gif Be sure to look over the FAQ and especially this thread:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=4730

Have fun!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2004 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Paul Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum, Paul! Glad that you could join us and we look forward to your posts. Feel free to read through our extensive FAQ section for hints and suggestions on good posting practices. Through your discussions on the forum we will be able to get to know and interact with you better. Thanks for the compliments and looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2004 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Paul

Hi Paul! (I love that name!). Welcome aboard! It's nice to have you here. It is also great to know your wife refered you to this site! she's a very active and nice lady smile.gif. Please feel free to check the site around and check the FAQ link if you have any questions. We are here to help you. smile.gif I look forward reading your posts.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2004 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Paul

Hey Paul, you mentioned being from the UK and keeping up with news, etc from over there. Do you follow cricket still and are you a fan of the game? I used to live in Trinidad, WI and grew up playing and watching cricket. I try to follow the sport as much as I can now, but it is tough doing so here in the US where it is not well known. Let me know, there is a cricket discussion on the forum here if youre interested.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2004 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 42
Flag Posts: 49
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Paul Introduction

No, I've never been into Cricket - when it comes to sport, I'm definitely more into motor sport.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Jul, 2004 - 4:40pm
Signature: Paul - Now in the USA, but always a Wiganer at heart.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2004 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Paul Introduction

Paul, we actually have a good Motors board that you should check out, and if you have a 'hot rod' of your own you can feel free to add it to the Garage. I saw some of your comments about this community elsewhere, I am glad you like it... please do take a moment (when you have time) to give some feedback on the Feedback board about it. Also, are you into RPGing?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2004 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Paul Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I'm a little late for the Welcome Wagon, but Welcome, Paul! We're glad to have you here -- and glad that you're referral came from someone you know and love smile.gif We have a great little community here and we welcome your participation, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Paul Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,