Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

Closed
Support for anyone interested in this RPG only with Oliron as DM
25th Jul, 2012 - 9:22am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Kamdrogh RPG Questions

This is where those with questions about the Kamdrogh game can post them. This includes anyone who does not have a character. Feel free to ask whatever question you have and I will attempt to answer.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2012 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron, I just read that your Missing Ships adventure is over and this is where players can continue playing. How do I get started? Or, are you going to wait until you have more interested players before starting?

28th Jul, 2012 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Kamdrogh RPG Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You can start by posting in the Kamdrogh thread with a post similar to the one you put in the village tavern. You can start pretty much anywhere in Kamdrough. It is like most medieval towns. There are a few inns, many taverns, churches, stables, on and on.

Or you can tell me where you want you character to start in Kam. I will then post some sot of description of your environment.

4th Aug, 2012 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Your family would most likely have payed for passage on a merchant ship to get to Kam. It would have been between 20gp - 30gp per person. You probably would have been able to sell your house for around 500gp to 800gp on such short notice. Puchasing a house in Kam would cost closer to 1000gp.

All that done and said I would not charge you for the passage or for a house in Kam. Neither would I be willing to give you a lump sum of gold for your families house.

Instead I'd rather say you took a merchant vessel with your family from Crawttport traveling about 300 miles to Kamdrogh. Your family planned to meet with your Grandfather who retired here in Kam. Upon arriving at his estate you learn he passed away some time ago, leaving your father his house. It is an older house that has seen better days and is going to need fixing up. The house is rather large as houses go and is located in the lower west area of Kam (lower class section). It is located back in a grove of trees which have been overtaken by foliage.

24th Sep, 2012 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

Hi, I'm new to the board and actually looking for a game I could join. I would like to ask some questions about this particular game. Will it follow the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 ruleset or, if not, which version? I'm familiar with the 2nd edition (I played as dm as well) but I can easily get up to date. Is it a "Stand-alone" adventure or the introduction for a campaign? Can I create my character or I have to let you doing it for me? Finally, should my character survive can I use it in other adventures? Sorry for flooding you with questions and thank you for your attention.

24th Sep, 2012 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

The game I am currently running is titled Kamdrogh, it is run with the 3.5 rules. You can make you own character or I can make one for you. You can use your character in other games if you so choose.

The Kam game is not really a stand alone adventure or a campaign per say. It is more of just a town or hub if you will for the game. There are elements of a campaign in it but you are not tied to any particular quest or ultimate show down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2012 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Interesting. I was ready with another question but I think you already answered to it. I mean, is not a solo or a party oriented game: is both of them, right? I would like to try it but I need some time first to learn how a Play By Post game exactly works (I saw that's well covered in another thread) and to familiarize myself with the new set of rules. I hope to come back with an acceptable character in a week or two. Thank you for the feedback.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Kamdrogh RPG Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.